Gorgeous Creatures is committed to protecting your privacy and using technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience to the best of our ability.
This Statement of Privacy applies to the Gorgeous Creatures Website www.gorgeouscreatures.com.au and governs all data collection and usage.
By using the Gorgeous Creatures website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
If you wish to check, update or delete any personal data please contact us by email email@example.com, phone +64 9 522 1050 or in writing by mail to PO Box 36622, Northcote, Auckland 0748, New Zealand.
Collection of Your Personal Information
Gorgeous Creatures collects personally identifiable information if you fill out a form or make a purchase on our website. Or if you send us an email or phone us to discuss a product or services that Gorgeous Creatures provides.
Information such as your full name, business name, e-mail address, delivery and/or billing address and telephone number when you place an order, ask for a quote or make an enquiry.
Gorgeous Creatures also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your country, ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, and interests plus how you use our website.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Gorgeous Creatures.
This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, search terms, access times, page views and navigation paths plus any referring Website addresses such as search engines.
This information is used by Gorgeous Creatures for the operation of the business service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Gorgeous Creatures website for internal reporting.
Gorgeous Creatures encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Gorgeous Creatures so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information.
Gorgeous Creatures is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the Gorgeous Creatures website and Gorgeous Creatures family of websites.
Use of your Personal Information
Gorgeous Creatures collects and uses your personal information to operate the Gorgeous Creatures business and website, and to deliver the services you have requested from us.
Gorgeous Creatures also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Gorgeous Creatures and its affiliates.
Gorgeous Creatures may also contact you via newsletters if you have subscribed to the newsletter list and given us permission to inform you of news, products, sales, events, case studies and blog articles.
We will use your personal data to:-
- Process financial transactions to enable you to purchase our goods on our website, by email or over the phone.
- Send you marketing communications (if you give us your permission to do so) about our products and services
- Allow us to communicate with you about your order, respond to enquiries, track shipments and resolve complaints.
- Keep records of your purchases or enquiries to better help you in the future
- Ask you for reviews of our products and services
- Personalise your user experience on our website
- Scrutinise the general use of our website via analytics and reporting
- Deliver relevant and tailored advertisements and content to you
- Manage and administer our business in a professional manner
Our lawful Grounds of Data Processing
Under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) we are only legally allowed to process your personal data if we have lawful ground for doing so.
Our lawful grounds of processing are as follows:
- In relation to Customer Data that we have obtained in relation to you placing an order with us, we will hold this data to enable us to process and complete the order, track the order, update you as to the status or your order, keep records of our communication and your order details on file for future reference. The processing is necessary to be able to smoothly complete the order process with you.
- In relation to Prospective Customer Data that we collect when you are a potential customer making an enquiry about our products or services, or for a quote either on our website, by email or over the phone. The processing is necessary to keep clear records of your request before you become a confirmed customer by confirming an order and allows us to give you the information you requested in a professional manner.
- In relation to Marketing Data that we have collected when you opted into our marketing contact list and consented to us sending you details of our products and services. For the purposes of us sending you marketing communications, allowing you to take part in competitions, prize draws, surveys and customer feedback requests. And to deliver relevant marketing content and advertisements to you with a clear understanding of their effectiveness. The processing is necessary for our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products and services, the make them better and to grow our business so that we can serve the customer better.
- In relation to Technical Data, we process this data to understand how customers use our website so that we can continue to improve the website. To deliver relevant website content and advertisements and to administer our business successfully. Our lawful grounds for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case is to enable us to properly maintain and administer our website and our business as a whole. And to plan future marketing strategies and content.
- In relation to Your Data that we process in order to comply with any legal requirement of a government authority or body, the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject to law and cannot opt-out of.
- In relation to Keeping Records, this processing is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations to our customers or potential customers and the responsible running of Gorgeous Creatures as a business.
Gorgeous Creatures does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Gorgeous Creatures may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party.
In addition, Gorgeous Creatures may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis and reporting, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries of orders or prizes.
All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Gorgeous Creatures, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information.
Gorgeous Creatures does not collect, use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, sexual orientation, health or bio-metric data, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent. You have the right is view, change or delete any data that we have collected about you at any time.
Gorgeous Creatures keeps track of the products and pages our customers visit within Gorgeous Creatures, in order to determine what Gorgeous Creatures products and services are the most popular.
This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Gorgeous Creatures to customers whose behaviour indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Gorgeous Creatures will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Gorgeous Creatures or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Gorgeous Creatures; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Gorgeous Creatures, or the public.
Security of your Personal Information
Gorgeous Creatures secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure to the best of our ability. Gorgeous Creatures secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Changes to this Statement
Gorgeous Creatures will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Gorgeous Creatures encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Gorgeous Creatures is protecting your personal information.
Gorgeous Creatures welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy.
If you believe that Gorgeous Creatures has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Gorgeous Creatures at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph +64 9 522 1050. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.
You have the right to view, change or delete any personal information that we hold on you. You have the right to be forgotten and deleted permanently from our systems if you wish.